Applying nearly two decades of research and patented science, Tricomin Clinical formulas incorporate the latest discoveries which focus on enhancing scalp microcirculation, which delivers nutrients and oxygen to shrunken, underperforming follicles.
We’re focused on the scalp because it has largely been ignored, even though excessive shedding is, in fact, caused by poorly functioning follicles just beneath the scalp’s surface
The groundbreaking Triamino Copper Complex™ technologies used in all Tricomin Clinical hair care products have been validated by scientific evidence, physician observation and patient insight. The patented system precisely delivers copper and essential nutrients directly to the scalp and its follicles to invigorate the scalp, improve follicle stamina, boost hair health and revitalize its appearance.
And just as in skincare, science makes all the difference and widens the gap between conventional hair care and the unconventional like Tricomin Clinical.
Our product suite contains:
- Pinanediol (Pinoxide), the patented breakthrough ingredient that supports natural nitric oxide production to speed blood flow and circulation to scalp
- Arginine, a basic natural amino acid, plays a key role in the synthesis of nitric oxide, a powerful neurotransmitter that aids in the relaxation of blood vessel thereby improving circulation
- Botanical Extracts provide antioxidants and natural proteins to boost scalp health and wake follicle performance
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: moisturizes and soothes
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract: anti-inflammatory, prompts new cell growth
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract: antioxidant
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: traditional Eastern plant with astringent benefits.
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract: an anti-inflammatory
- Mentha Piperata (Peppermint) Oil: a topical vasodilator enhances the absorption of other ingredients and acts as an anti-inflammatory
The result is more follicles in the growing phase, each producing thicker strands for a longer period of time.
In addition to its role in the healthy growth of hair follicles, copper also rejuvenates the entire scalp, providing it with amino acids and trace elements essential to cell renewal. A healthy scalp:
- Contributes to fuller-looking hair
- Aids in strengthening the hair
- Helps prevent further damage